|

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Euro audio loot

Not that you care, but here's a list of the records I came back with. I didn't really hit any goldmines, but I did find a few specific records I was looking for. So, instead of focusing on the fact that I didn't score any sweet black metal wax or Gas LP's, I'll revel in what I did find. I still haven't listened to about a third of these. Went through them yesterday, so I'm actually typing this mostly from memory. Oh, and a handful are from my day in New York.

The Assassinators - Demo 2006 7"
The Assassinators - s/t 7"
Framtid/Seein Red - split 7"
Guns 'n Wankers - Pop 7" (one of the ones compiled onto the LP, which I already have on vinyl and CD, but this stuff is so good!)
Guns 'n Wankers - Metal 7" (the one not on the LP...my second copy for trading purposes)
Selfish - s/t 7" (from 1992!)
V/A - Pasta Power Violence 7"
Cyness/Skitsystem - split 7"
Vae Victis - Euro tour 7"
Tangerine Dream - Zeit 2xLP (repress)
Tangerine Dream - Poland 2xLP
Larm - Campaign For Musical Destruction/Straight On View LP reissue
Sepultura - Schizophrenia LP
Sepultura - Arise LP
Ordenekt/Victimised - split LP (this is really good, and it was easy to find)
Catharsis/Gehenna - split LP
Gehenna - Negotium... LP
The Austrasian Goat - s/t LP (blackened doom like Nortt, really good!)
V/A - Underground Tajikistan LP (remember that post I made a while back about the French label Tian An Men Records that releases punk and rock music from far-flung places? This is one of those records.)
Faith No More - Live at the Brixton Academy LP
Goo Goo Dolls - s/t LP (for ebay...unless I like it, ha)
Burial - Ghost Hardware 12"
Erik Satie - Piano Music Vol. 6 LP
V/A - 20th Century Music for Voice & Guitar LP
Confuse - New God Old God LP
M. Behrens - Lecture Feedback LP
Post Regiment - s/t (original! not cheap, but probably the best score of tour)
Cyness - Our Funeral Oration For the Human Race LP
Filthy Chrisitians - Mean LP
Unseen Terror - Human Error LP
Giuda - s/t LP (the Agipunk dudes, great fast, thick hc. US tour summer 2008!)
Markus Guentner - In Moll 2xLP
Phonem - Ilisu LP

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaah!!! great recollection john!! it's ben a great july for me!!
see you soon hopefully!

borys

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home