|

Monday, July 23, 2007

Done

We're in Bologna now, just chillin' with the Agipunk crew. Our last show was Friday in the mountains. More on that and a roundup of the all the shows I haven't written about yet is forthcoming. Whenever I feel like it. I finally dumped the contents of my camera onto the interweb, so there will be pics too. We've spent the last few days doing a lot of nothing: reading, listening to music, eating pasta and ice cream. My bandmates are catching a train to Milano late tomorrow night so they can be at the airport in plenty of time for their flight home on Wednesday morning. Julie joins me here on Thursday, and it looks like our tour will take us to Venice, Berlin, and Prague before coming back to Bologna to pick up luggage and then flying out of Milano on the 7th. No promises either way, but those of you who requested German breakfast spreads are more likely to get the goods than those of you who requested absinthe. But we'll see.


4 Comments:

Blogger beck said...

did someone besides me request absinthe? boy have i got a story (or thirty) for you. come back!

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we missed you at spencer's wedding. sorry this isn't funny.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Joshua said...

GERMAN BREAKFAST SPREADS!!!

Holy fucking fuck.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Oh, and for the BD web-relaunch, we're moving to www.brighterdayscollective.com -- the rest of us are sick of saying "dash" and "dot net" over the phone.

In other work news, your favorite Mt. Pleasant client called me yesterday, to ask (ostensibly) if I could put someone on call (all freakin' night) to drive her and her wounded dog to Friendship Animal Hospital, at whatever hour she decided to go. Apparently we run a taxi service now, too. I put her in touch with the Traveling Vegan Vet.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home