|

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Two-thousand ninety-eight dollar baby



I finally joined the world of laptopery. Hooray. (To the left is Sonna, a horny kitten I have to tell to shut up and get away from me while I'm eating.) The aspect I'm most excited about is not having to deal with my shitty old PC any more. And, of course, I hear great things about Macs' media capabilities, so... if you all want to start mailing me things like a minidisc recorder, marimba, vibraphone, etc., I'll get cracking on that solo project that's been kicking around my brain. At any rate, I should be more available over the old interweb now that I have a home connection again.

Um, I had lots of pictures of cats on my camera for some reason. Here are a few. I actually like cats a lot. I just don't like it when they beg me for sex when I'm eating waffles.









Today's listening: The Goslings Grandeur of Hair, Isis Live IV, Isis Panopticon, playing music with Erik aka The April Decca

Movies (holy crap, I've been renting movies; very unusual for me, but I'm trying to get in the habit since I know there's so much good stuff out there): Audition, Thumbsucker, Monster, Repulsion

Current (re)reading: A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man

3 Comments:

Blogger ekrobi said...

Trying to show off how cool you are with the Aquarius Records site up on your new laptop screen? ;-)
Your cds are living in my office at the library, btw - I'll bring them to Fort Reno on your birthday.
- Emily

12:21 PM  
Blogger John said...

Ha! You noticed. Very well done. Actually, it just worked out that way... catchin' up on the recent new arrivals list.

Actually, the Shellac show got moved to the Cat. I'll be there though. And I'll bring a fresh selection of tunes.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Actually... I think they named her Sauna, but Sonna looks better in print. Hm.

She's still horny? She must like you.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home