|

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Ok, where's a camera when you really, really need one

Riding into the city this morning, I saw a bright green truck, at least as big as a dump truck, operated by a company that presumably disposes of sensitive and private printed material via shredding and who knows what else. There was a message painted on the side to that effect, helpfully reminding local residents that the service offered is in some cases required by federal law. And then I saw the logo. Really, folks, I couldn't make this up if I wanted to. The logo consists of a bald eagle head backed by an American flag-patterned shield and emblazoned with the words "Certified Destruction."

Ok, so I NEED a picture of this logo for obvious reasons. If you see this truck and have a camera handy, please please please, I'll give you my firstborn child, I'll steal someone else's firstborn child, I'll take your firstborn child out for ice cream or a piercing, anything. Get in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home