|

Monday, April 23, 2007

Acknowledgments

An overdue tip of the cap to Kurt Vonnegut, whose work I haven't visited often enough. I've only ever read Goodbye, Mr. Rosewater, Slaughterhouse Five, and Cat's Cradle; and like most artistic works that I've experienced only once, I don't remember a whole lot about them. At least I can say I was lab partners with his grandson in a geology course.

“No wonder kids grow up crazy. A cat’s cradle is nothing but a bunch of X’s between somebody’s hands, and little kids look and look and… No damn cat. No damn cradle.

Also, happy birthday William Shakespeare. A dead white guy who deserves every bit of praise he gets. Legitimate canon fodder, if you will. Below is one fictional man-boy's experience of King Lear...among wizards.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make with the funny husky nuts

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home